Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday freebie - mother's day card and envelope

I designed this card for mother's day, but you can pretty much use it for any occasion. Print on cardstock to make it nice and sturdy. You can download it here -  I hope my instructions are clear ;-) Have a great weekend! I used this beautiful french typography and this stunning french invoice from the Graphics Fairy for the envelope background. The card, birdie and birdcage also from Graphics Fairy - linking to Brag Monday.



6 comments:

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

My Mom would absolutely love this!

Jamie said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

It's lovely! I hope you had a great Mother's day.

Lou said...

lovely.. and would have gone perfectly with the bird print I gave my mum..oops! maybe 2012... :)

Jan Hennings said...

very pretty and I love this image :)

Gaby Bee said...

Beautiful! Hope your day was great!
Thanks for sharing!

Havre a lovely week!
Gaby xo